Flashing core from AmigaOS 3.x
- NEVER switch off the computer during a flash operation.
- DO NOT use your Operating-System during a flash operation.
- ALWAYS have a copy of the previous working core.
- Having copy will be useful in case of severe bugs in new release.
- BETTER to have a
USB-Blasterready-to-use in case of serious issue.
- See Flashing Core from Quartus II Programmer article for more informations.
How to install the FlashRom
- Download one of the
flashrombinaries. See links above.
- Run the
flashrombinary from a AmigaOS 3.x SHELL (
- Confirm the operation by typing 'YES' (in CAPS) and RETURN.
- Wait until flashing is finished.
- Power Off your Amiga for at least 10 seconds.
- Power On your Amiga.
Last modified: le 2018/11/14 18:32