Configuring the real-time clock (RTC) on the I2C port
- Install the SAGA I2C driver.
- Run the installer provided in the SAGA Drivers package.
- Set the system date and time.
- You can use the
Datecommand from the Shell, or you can use the
- Save the system date and time to the real-time clock.
- If you have installed a DS3231 RTC Module, then open a Shell window and run
- Load the system date and time from the real-time clock on every boot.
- If you have installed a DS3231 RTC Module, then add the command
SetClockI2C LOADto your
Last modified: le 2020/02/28 03:11