- I am getting read/write errors on my SD card inserted into the MicroSD slot of the Vampire.
- Your SD card might be bad / damaged. Try a different one.
- The adapters and cables between the MicroSD slot and your SD card might be bad / damaged. Try different ones.
- The SD card might have been prepared incorrectly. Try using it on a different Amiga (or on an Amiga emulator) to make sure it is set up correctly.
- Try formatting the SD card and preparing it from scratch.
- If you have an extension cable, it might be too long. Try a shorter one.
- The MicroSD speed might have been set to a level that is too much for your configuration, especially if your extension cable is too long. Use the
VControl SDSPEEDcommand to set a lower speed level.
Last modified: le 2020/02/13 03:35