Connecting ENC28J60 Ethernet Module to Vampire 500 V2+
- All pins are 3.3V only. Do NOT connect 5V signals without proper level shifting.
- The cabling is different for Board Revisions before 2.2. So you must follow the instructions specific to your board revision below.
- Apollo Team is not responsible for any damage made to your card.
2) Get a flat ribbon cable (female-to-female) like this one.
3) Connect your module to the Ethernet Module Connector.
3) Connect your module to the I/O Expansion Socket with below pinout.
- Documented pinout is for GOLD2.9 and upwards only. Do NOT use it on earlier cores.
|Expansion Connector||ENCJ2860 Module|
4) Install and configure the network driver by following the instructions on this page.