Connecting ENC28J60 Ethernet Module to Vampire 500 V2+ (< Rev 2.2)
- All pins are 3.3V only. Do NOT connect 5V signals without proper level shifting.
- This page describes the connection to the board's I/O Expansion Socket. The cabling is different for Board Revisions >= 2.2. For those boards, you must follow the instructions on this page.
- Apollo Team is not responsible for any damage made to your card.
3) Connect your module to the I/O Expansion Socket with below pinout.
- Documented pinout is for GOLD2.9 and upwards only. Do NOT use it on earlier cores.
|Expansion Connector||ENCJ2860 Module|
4) Install and configure the network driver by following the instructions on this page.
Last modified: le 2020/02/28 02:13