Connecting ENC28J60 Ethernet Module to Vampire Standalone V4
The Vampire Standalone already has on-board Ethernet. These instructions are only needed if you want to use an external Ethernet module.
- All pins are 3.3V only. Do NOT connect 5V signals without proper level shifting.
- Only use P22 Expansion Header (
IO Header #3here) for this purpose.
- Apollo Team is not responsible for any damage made to your card.
2) Get some Dupont jumper wires (female-to-female) like these ones.
3) Connect your module to the P22 Expansion Header (
IO Header #3 here) with below pinout.
4) Install and configure the network driver by following the instructions on this page.
Last modified: le 2020/03/06 09:51